Please be advised that any club expressing an interest to host the 2020 Atlantic Provinces Trapshooting Championships are to advise the APTA executive by August 1, 2019. The request to host should be sent directly to Andrea Bassan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The host club will be selected based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the following:
- club facility and amenities
- number of trapfields and equipment to be used for shoot
- recent ATA registered shoot activity
- number of ATA registered targets thrown in the last 3 years
- previous hosting experience
Please note that all clubs must be an active ATA registered club and all traphouses, trap fields and trap equipment must meet ATA specifications as defined in the current ATA Rulebook.